Thursday 18 February 2016

See you on the other side | +oil, Esther!

"Nothing lasts forever" - including our fantastic trio!

On Tuesday, 16th June 2016, our Esther/Est/Stef/Steffan left us to go back to England to move onto her next big step in life. 

I've always lived out for University and have lived with other people but I have never had a roommate before. I've never lived with someone in such close proximity nor see the same person every single day. It took some getting used to but I think our friendship formed quite quickly! You were an amazing roommate ~ 

I wish you the best of luck for the future; your travels and studies. You're an incredible person, really. I've never met someone so caring and hard-working before! You're going to do well in China... I have no doubt! 

We've done so much as a trio - we've eaten at so many restaurants, we've traveled to different cities, we've cried together and gone through struggles, we've helped each other in several ways and we've also developed an everlasting friendship (I'd like to think). 

So here's a little something to say Goodbye and Good Luck.



- Tiffany



2 comments:

  1. Awhhh, thanks Tiff!! I'm so blessed to have had agou as a roomie too! Miss you loads and see you soon! ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhhh, thanks Tiff!! I'm so blessed to have had agou as a roomie too! Miss you loads and see you soon! ��

    ReplyDelete