Tuesday 26 January 2016

Day trip to T o l e d o ~

I've been back in Spain for just over two weeks now and we took our first 'trip' of the new year on Sunday, 24th January. We've been wanting to visit Toledo from the beginning and we finally made it happen. 

Toledo is known for the medieval Arab, Jewish and Christian monuments in its walled old city, and as the former home of the artist El Greco. It took us just 30 minutes to get there by the Renfe train and cost us £15 for a return ticket. 

All the cities that we have visited up until now all look very similar. But I guess each of them have their own unique attractions. Toledo was very pretty...in my opinion, the prettiest city I've seen so far! The weather was perfect too - highest of 22 degrees! Yes, 22 degrees in January. Crazy right? 





Just b e a u t i f u l.

Capture the moments ~
Crazy roommate.

My neighbour Totoro ^^
Tall - Medium - Small
Unfortunately the cathedral was closed! It looked really nice from the outside though!


As expected, there wasn't much to do in Toledo. But saying that, it was a beautiful city to see and I'm glad I had the chance to do so. We found a cool café at the top of a monstrous hill to grab a coffee at which was really nice :)

I hope the weather continues to stay warm or get even warmer in the near future! 

- Tiffany 


























No comments:

Post a Comment