Saturday 9 January 2016

C h r i s t m a s Vacation

For those who didn't know, I went home for Christmas vacation from 23.12 to 09.01. Today is 09.01.2016 and I can tell you that my time at home flew by very very quickly. I was sad to leave today but I'm here now and I'm ready to conquer the rest of my placement! Although I was only home for a short time, I was able to do many things with the people I love and I'm truly grateful for their time spent with me.

(Through pictures) I would like to share with you what I got up to during my Christmas Vacation...

My beautiful mother - Mama Chung. She was the most happiest to have me home! (as expected ^^)



Bicester Village
This sort of Chinese meal is called 'Hot Pot'. Where you literally cook all the food in a round pot of hot water which you add your own different flavours in according to your taste. Hot Pot is perfect for the cold winter weather! I had missed it very much. 

It was so nice to see my brother's dog, Mila. She's the cutest dog I've ever met and she will always put a smile on your face :) 
During New Years, I headed down to London to watch The Phantom of the Opera at Her Majesty's Theatre. This was probably my favourite musical out of all the ones I have watched! Their singing was phenomenal... gave me shivers! 

New Years Eve dinner at Vapiano, London.
Korean food at Yijo, London. 
I made curry at home... ^^'
I went to bowling with this lovely bunch of cousins and also had a lovely Chinese dinner with them afterwards. We don't get together often but when we do, we have a good time without fail. Family is first. We're also the most multi-cultural group you'll meet xP




I couldn't have spent my vacation any better way. I saw everyone I wanted to see and did the things I wanted to do. But now that the holidays are over, it's time to go back to work (on Monday) and make the most of my time left here in Madrid. 

Here's to a fantastic remaining 5 months of my year abroad.

- Tiffany 

No comments:

Post a Comment