Monday 7 December 2015

Next stop; Cuenca!

Good evening all, this particular blogpost will mainly consist of just photos. (Sorry that it's super boring! T__T)

On 06.12, I went to Cuenca with my roommates. Cuenca is a small city on the outskirts of Madrid (half way between Madrid and Valencia). The views were amazing and were definitely worth the short-lasting trip there. It's great that Spain has so many different historical cities/towns to offer... makes a difference to Madrid!

Please enjoy the photos! -



There were lots of different coloured buildings ^___^ 

Cuenca is known for its 'hanging houses'. Here is a picture of a house hanging off the edge... 
I have a huge fear of bridges...and this one really high! Not ashamed of holding Sam's hand throughout the entire walk over! ^^' 












One of my favourite photos from the trip! If I can say so myself... (photographer Tiff) 









Lessons of the trip: 
To not book late train journeys home as our day trips always end earlier than intended. 
Always check train times for the journey home in case we get bored. 
Research the town/city before going. 

Nevertheless, I had an enjoyable day in Cuenca :) Another memory made with my chicas! 

- Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment