Saturday 12 September 2015

Korean Food!! - Cravings Finally Satisfied ^^

Remember that Korean restaurant I briefly mentioned in the previous post? Guess what? We went there for lunch today! ^__^ ...if you can't remember, it was the 'ironic' restaurant named "Korean Restaurante".

The food was...great :) to be honest, I thought the kimchi stew was better than any I have tried back in England and that is many! So basically, we had four dishes between the two of us...yes, four dishes! ^^' to be fair, the first dish was on the house which was very very kind of them! So you can probably guess that Esther and I are fairly big eaters for our size... we are undercover fatties! ^^' I can tell you now that not one drop of food was left on any of the plates xD

For those of you who don't know me well or at all, I am a big fan of Korean food and Korean culture in general. When I'm at University, I eat it regularly!!..if you like Korean food too and ever visit Birmingham, head over to Topokki in China town ^^...that's my regular and the food is delicious.

Credits to Esther for the photos :)








Thank you again to the staff at the restaurant for the free food and also for the good service. We certainly will be visiting again soon! ^__^ 

- Tiffany




Photo credit: TeenyTinyMui



No comments:

Post a Comment